New profile posts

It's been chilly lately, Fall may have finally arrived. I got an amazing surprise recently, which makes up for the bad year it has been all around...I will be gaining my 6th Grandie in Spring 2021~ and we just found out it is a girl ♥
Hey PDW Peeps!! Hope you are all doing well (mentally, physically and financially) and having some fun doing the challenges! :) Don't forget- 20 points= $5 gift certificate to the store, for ANYTHING!!
Hope you are all well everyone!
LisaAdmin
LisaAdmin
Doing good over here! But there is so much crazy going on :)
crazsquaw
crazsquaw
Agreed!
Reactions: G.J.
G.J.
G.J.
Doing good over here too. I hope you are doing well too. Please take very good care, stay safe and healthy
The pretty pink plum blossoms have bloomed (say that 10 times fast!), and today I spotted a daffodil in my garden...YAY for Spring!!
Have you checked out the great challenges yet this year? Tons of fun and inspiration in the forum, and the gallery!
My word for 2020: Health
I need to work on whatever I can to improve my health- I need to be around much much longer! ♥

What's YOUR word for 2020
Has anyone ever kept track of how many pages they have done in a year? Just a thought that popped into my head this morning... ;)
LisaAdmin
LisaAdmin
I don't think I have ever really kept track of the pages. I did keep track of how many BOOKS I got printed one year :) 2012 was a banner year for me LOL It's all gone downhill since then.