VP #1 April 2020

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Welcome to April, normally my favorite month of the year.
I have so much to celebrate this month: my birthday, my wedding day and my desigerversary.
So I ask you to join my virtual party while we stay all home (in good health I hope).

The challenge for this month is a slow scrap. This means that over the next couple of days I will post an new step for your layout.
Once all steps have been posted, you have until the end of the month to post your page and earn your wrapper point.
Have fun! And don't let the instructions limit you, please use your own creativity if needed.

Slow Scrap wedding inspired steps:
1. Something old. (This could be an old photo or an old kit or...).
2. Something new. (This could be a new photo or an new kit or...).
3. Something borrowed. (This could be a page to scraplift or a template or...).
4. Something blue. (This could be a paper, an element or in the photo. Can be just a touch or a lot).
5. And a penny in your shoe. (Add something round shaped to represent the penny, this could be paper or photo or element or...).

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Glad you like it!
Step 3 has been posted. ;)
Can't wait to see your pages (and what your old, new and borrowed will be).

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Step 4 has been posted. Tomorrow I'll post the last one and then you'll have till the end of the month to create a page.

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
The final step has been added. Can't wait to see your pages and I hope to have time to scrap myself as well. ;)

Tbear

1586184539353.png
Something old (kit Swim Like a Fish by Designs by Romajo)
Something new (photos I never scrapped before)
Something borrowed (A lift of Cinderella's At The Beach layout)
Something blue (splash element)
Penny (round sparkle And hey! It shines like a new penny LOL)

snojewel

I run with Scissors
I have never done a slow scrap before! Thanks :)
Something old (kit "Sweet Bunny" by Kimberly Stewart)
Something new (font: Sandbox Melodrama) I love new fonts!
Something borrowed (Template by Chunlin Designs)
Something blue (sprinkles on the cake)
Penny (round : pearl sprigs and gem and pearl flower centers)

lou

1. Something old. The photo is 2 years old (given he's only 4, that's old! lol).
2. Something new. The kit.
3. Something borrowed. The song lyrics.
4. Something blue. The flower.
5. And a penny in your shoe. The photo.

stater

1. Something old - my picture
2. Something new - font
3. Something borrowed - template
4. Something blue - flower
5. Something round - brads