Variety Pack Challenge #2 - October 19

Phloxy

Hi there! Hope all is well in your world?

While Halloween isn't as big here in Australia as it is in the US, todays kids are loving the tradition & people are starting to embrace the "trick or treating"! So... for this challenge, I'd love to see how you celebrate Halloween! If you don't celebrate it, I'd love for you to show me your favourite fancy dress up - maybe it was to a party or a school play? I've created a layout of my son & his friend trick or treating - they had so much fun. Unless Halloween falls on a weekend, our kids don't get to trick or treat in the dark as it's daylight savings here, but they still really enjoy it!

So - you know how these work. :)
Create a layout using PDW designers (you can use retired PDW products or store collabs) - post it in the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery & link it back here to show us your fabulous layouts! Remember it must only be created for 1 challenge category only. And... don't forget to put it into your "It's a Wrap" tracking thread too!

Enjoy & have fun scrapping!

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
1571347164661.png (Image is linked)
We do dress up for Halloween and we go out somewhere to have fun. We met these M&M's in 2015!

Phloxy

Oh my gosh.. I loved reading all about your halloween stories growing up! Thankyou so much for sharing & I'm also a BIG believer in "careful what you wish for!" At least Merlins dragon looks friendly?

Phloxy

This is just too adorable! Even with awesome scary scrapping elements around them, they are just way too much fun! Glad to see that Halloween extends to the 4 legged as well as the two in your household! I bet they get the best candy! Thankyou so much for playing along with me Tbear!

View attachment 159326
The Grand Doggies really got into the swing of the Halloween season.
Penny as an ice cream sundae and Ollie the pirate. What a hoot!

Phloxy

Awesome! I love M&M's - I first tasted them in the US way back in 1984 - we had only just got the plain ones here in Australia just before I went overseas. I brought back the hugest bag of Peanut M&M's for my Grandma. She loved them & luckily we got them as well soon after. We have a talking "Yellow" (Peanut) & "Red" as the M&M's mascot? here & they do all the animated M&M's ads on TV. They are really cute! - I hope that your " Green" & "Blue" were just as fun? lol! Thankyou for sharing with me & for playing along Betsyfru!

View attachment 159327 (Image is linked)
We do dress up for Halloween and we go out somewhere to have fun. We met these M&M's in 2015!

Phloxy

This is brilliant! My theory... you are never too old to have fun! lol! How long do you have your decorations up for? Seriously, if I tried to carve a pumpkin like that, I would be making soup (and a HUGE mess!) quicker than than you can say Boo! Love your layout, that pumpkin over lay is the perfect touch! Thankyou soo much @stater for playing allow with me!

Last edited:

lou

Last year was the first year we got the boys to decorate pumpkins (3 and a little bit shy of 5 year old). The result was quite scary!!

Tammys_Scrapping

~ every moment matters ~
Thank you for the challenge. We strive to get all of our family together and spend some time at the corn maze/pumpkin patch each October.

Credits: Marie H Designs ~ So Spooky Cute and Cluster Templates 2 (retired),
font ~ Country Gold

Phloxy

Hiya Gorgeous! How awesome are you! Love that "Cat" is in the Spotlight! How did you do that? OMG, yes... you know I Love that font and yep, still watching those movies! (reread the books again a while back but that's another tory! lol!) We must catch up soon!

Thankyou @lebjs for playing along with me!

Here's mine Tracy - had to use the Twilight font too ;) ;) ;)

Phloxy

Oh My Gosh!!! @G.J. - Grace you have made my day! That is the most sweetest, adorable & cutest "SCARY" halloween face ever! <3 Did your pupster get to eat those amazing cupcakes? I love both the photos - capturing dogs like that is an art form! Capturing food is too - that's a great shot! Totally loved your layout, Thankyou so much for showing me how you celebrate Halloween, it's so good to see that your pup gets involved too!

Thank you so much for hosting, here's mine
View attachment 159349