Unable to leave comments in the gallery.

Pups_r_Paps

I've been trying to leave comments in the gallery for the last couple of days and can't seem to do so. The last comment I left was on Friday. Any ideas about what is wrong? I logged out and back in but that didn't fix my problem. Thanks.

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
@Sharon-shutterbug
Did you register in the gallery? It is a separate registration for the forum *which I can't fix unless I start a new gallery- BOO*
I am going to clear out the gallery cache, and see if that helps, too :)
Tag me again, and let me know if it fixes it.

stater

I had this same issue forever & Lisa tried all kinds of things & nothing helped.

Finally, I said what the heck & started playing. What worked for me was going to the Add a Commnet & then picking File, New document. Then all the sudden I could post a comment. Go figure!

Attachments

I had this same issue forever & Lisa tried all kinds of things & nothing helped.

Finally, I said what the heck & started playing. What worked for me was going to the Add a Commnet & then picking File, New document. Then all the sudden I could post a comment. Go figure!
Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this - it worked for me too! Now I just have to REMEMBER how to do it, lol.

Sharon