Siggy Challenge - January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveitScrapit

227030-Peanuts-Gang-Happy-New-Year-Gif.gif

Can you believe it's 2018?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been asking for a Siggy Challenge every month and FINALLY it's here!!!! Every month there will be a new siggy challenge to jump start your mojo. Sometimes there will be a recipe to follow, sometimes a theme, and other times who knows?! ;)
So join me for the first siggy challenge of 2018 and beyond! Lol

This month is all about NEW. So it's going to be an easy one. Just make a NEW siggy to use here in the forum. It can be about anything you want, include any elements, colors etc. you see fit!

I got mine all switched up a few days early so I could post this challenge. You can see it below.
I used my kit: Tomorrow is Always Fresh
pdw_jan18-siggyKiana.jpg

I can't wait to see your siggy's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???

We don't have a lot of siggy requirements in our forum, but I like to make mine around 700px wide and 200 - 300px tall. I save mine as png most of the time, but sometimes I save them with a white background jpeg. Either way will work.
To get your siggy to show up in your signature:
1. Head to the toolbar at the top of this forum and click on your Forum Name
(in the drop down you will see Signature, click that)
siggyrules1.JPG
2. Insert your image from the gallery using copy + paste or the Photo Icon tool
(hit Save Changes when done)
siggyrules2.JPG

********************************************************************************
Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new Siggy created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your siggy to the Siggy Challenge gallery and post the link and image in this thread.
5. Your siggy must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Tbear

Two excellent siggys already!
Need to get creative today and make one. Santa wants to get back to the North Pole.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Thank you, Kiana, for hosting this challenge!!!
OK, here's mine, using the PDW Collab, Sweater Weather:
Jan_18_Siggy.png

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Here's my old one made for Christmas

Traditions_300.png

and my new one is below :) Created with Kindred Spirits.

KAPOH

I just spent the last week watching the U.S. National Figure Skating Championships on IceNetwork. This is an ALL DAY thing. WHEW! So, when it came time to do my siggie, I HAD to include figure skating. This is actually a version of a siggie I did just BEFORE National started at another site. I like my meerkat avatar, but added a few things to make it fit in with the new siggie.
January-2018-at-PDW.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.