Scrappers seeking...

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Do you ever have a specific theme or style of a kit you are wanting to work with, maybe you have a certain memory or photos to scrap with said dream kit?

Well here is an ISO thread just for that!!
I thought this might be a good place for us to put our wish-kits or the like out there and Designers can check the thread out and possibly create what we are looking for...or the PDW Community can point us in the direction of where to find it in the Shoppe!

Tip: if you have something really specific, please give details. A lot of times it is easier to create something another person wants and has all of the info needed, especially when it isn't something we thought of ourselves.

♥♥

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Here is one I am seeking:
my grandson is due in May, his theme is buffalo plaid 'lumberjack' and a little campy style with lanterns, teepee, wood, bears (mostly brown & black, a little tan). I am looking for a kit that isn't babyish, but versatile enough that I can use it for pages of him and of the baby shower, etc. (Buffalo plaid= red and black). Twine, rustic metal.
Usually when I find buffalo plaid it is a Christmas kit, and that won't work...if you did wood disks with images (like a deer, bear, lantern, etc) a blank one would also be nice.
If you also wanted to create an add-on, you could do lumberjack specific items to go with the kit too? That way, if they aren't looking for those items it won't shy them away from the main kit (I have done that while looking for this theme/type).

Thanks!

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Another I am seeking:
Mermaids, nautical- adult style, but not 'sexy'. A silhouette mermaid would be great, word art, sand, sea and shells of course :)
My granddaughter Lala's theme is this, and I have had a hard time finding the right style... wood is great also, like frames and shapes (seahorse, etc)
Colors like turquoise, off-white and light browns with gold would be great too.

Thanks!

marieh

Designing Ninjas
Another I am seeking:
Mermaids, nautical- adult style, but not 'sexy'. A silhouette mermaid would be great, word art, sand, sea and shells of course :)
My granddaughter Lala's theme is this, and I have had a hard time finding the right style... wood is great also, like frames and shapes (seahorse, etc)

Thanks!
OMG I just so love that idea.. will have to talk to you privately for this ;)

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Another I am seeking:

Thanks!
Last July's Happy Hour was made with turquoise and sand colors. You might want to check it out. I had several Mermaid Lagoon packs (still available) and you can get the full kit too. Check it out on page 4 and 5 of my shop, but you might want to look for some of the other packs as well.

Tbear

Don't have a kit theme in mind, but I do love fancy stacked papers, romantic elements (bubbles, pretty jewel-type swirls, watercolor flowers, foliage, ribbons, delicate glass frames, pearls).
Also masks that can be used for any theme.
I especially like the watercolor style on elements and papers.

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
I am loving the more artsy type kits lately and kits with scribbles, pencil drawn doodles, silhouettes, vintage postcards and paper dolls, staples (for some reason I don't have many kits with staples....)

Windswept

I would love a kit about Aunts and Uncles. I had a wonderful Uncle when I was growing up that would take us kids all kinds of places even did vacations with him and my grandparents and parents.
I have been blessed that my Sister (God rest her soul) and my Brother have been wonderful with my kids. I don't need now want cutsie critters I want this about Love and wonderful quotes and word art about Aunts and Uncles....really I would like it if it was 2 kits. I am sure people have had some great Aunts or Uncles in their lives

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
@Windswept so more elegant styled.

@JenniferJ I swear, I used to add staples in EVERY kit. I stopped adding them because I was thinking I overloaded people with them. SO Artsy. Graphic/ paint splasy, scribbly

So- leaning towards more elegant type?

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
@JenniferJ I swear, I used to add staples in EVERY kit. I stopped adding them because I was thinking I overloaded people with them.
LOL yea I can understand that... But yea I mean like different kinds like the broken looking ones (bent maybe a better word?) or the double crossed ones....just odd ones....

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Actually- what if there was an elements mini that were just attachments? Staples, brads, eyelets, etc.
Also, more than just one style of things like staples, ie: single, doubles, crossed, backside (the separated part) etc.

Last edited:

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
Actually- what if there was an elements mini that were just attachments? Staples, beads, eyelets, etc.
Ya know that may would be cooler because I am so guilty of being a one kit user at a time because I am too lazy to go digging but if my attachers were all in one place as you say I may would be easier to make me jump around a bit. LOL

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
Okay- So I am working on a mini with all kinds of attachments.....
and I will start on a lumberjack

After the lumberjack I will do an aunt and uncle special- leaning more towards elegant, but not too elegant floofy.

Firstoscartgrouch

First Oscar T. Grouch, but I answer to Oscar
I've been looking for a ball pit, activity climbing, with slides, that little kids play in, similiar to McDonald's but much larger play structures