One Little Word - August 2020 - Mystery

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
Have you ever heard just the tiniest bit of a song and cant remember what it is or where you heard it? You certainly can't remember any of the words; not enough to do a lyrics search online, but it's driving you crazy that you can't identify it. It's just a mystery! And the ancestor's photo that you don't know how they're related to you because no one wrote the name on the back? Or what about that puddle of blood that you found on your back porch that day when you came home from work? No explanation, no bodies, nothing. Very mysterious! And then there was that time your daughter was going through the old plastic easter eggs in her closet, and inside one of the CLOSED ones was a scorpion! I mean, if its not a mystery how that thing got in there, I don't know!

Or maybe those were all things that happened to me...

You've got your own I"m sure!

So anyway, your word for this month is MYSTERY. What will you do with it? I don't know, it's a mystery! Use any form of the words mystery or mysterious in your layout title or word art this month to complete this challenge.

As always, I have some free word art for you to play with - but the use of it is NOT required for the challenge.

You may download that here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hilykj8gdik9kn4/EMC_MysteryWA.zip?dl=1
EMC_MysteryWA.jpg

I also offer you a bonus this month -

Buy ANY of my products $2.99 and above THIS month (August 2020) and use it in a layout to get the bonus! You may combine it with the OLW challenge in one layout, or you can do a separate layout. This part of the challenge is completely optional!!!

You won't receive an extra wrapper for completing the bonus part of the challenge - you can only earn the one per month per challenge, sorry!

You won't be required to show proof of purchase - I can see in the back end of the store who has bought products this month. (I might ask for clarification if your name in the store is very different from your forum name.)

Here is the bonus - a set of burlap and canvas backgrounds. Great for heritage layouts, outdoor weddings, camping, lots of things! I will send the bonus out periodically during the month as you post your layouts. If you need it sooner than I get to it, just pm me and I'll send it straightaway.

EMC_Burlap&CanvasBGsAgedPatterns.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the OLW gallery - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=818, and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

G.J.

Thank you so much for another great challenge, here's mine, full credits in gallery. Wishing you a very happy September!
Mysteries of nature.jpg