October 2020 Siggy Challenge

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Hi there, Betsyfru here, with your October Siggy Challenge! I know I said this last month, but I can't believe it's October already! This month and 2 more and w'll be done with 2020! How does that sound to you?
Anyway, lets focus on making a fun new siggy for October. I think, wait for it...HALLOWEEN! (If you live somewhere that does Halloween) or just use ORANGE and black or purple or another Halloween-y color to create your new siggy. Can't wait to see all the spookiness in our Gallery and on your Forum posts!

Oct 2020 Siggy.png

We don't have a lot of siggy requirements in our forum, the MAX size of your siggy should be no more than 700 px wide and 200 px tall. Just to keep the site running smoothly!!!! I save mine as png most of the time, but sometimes I save them with a white background jpeg. Either way will work.

Here is a link to a tutorial that Tbear made to help you get your siggy to show up in the forum:
How To Add Your Siggy in the Forums
UPDATE:
When you are ready to change your siggy, you will need to delete the old one first. Do step 1 in the instructions below and click the Delete Signature box at the bottom. Save. Then refresh your computer screen (Ctrl F5) on Windows 10. Your computer may have a different method for...
www.plaindigitalwrapper.com

You may think that it didn't work because it doesn't pop into the box, but it does! The next time you post in the Forum, it will be there!

********************************************************************************
Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new Siggy created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your siggy to the Siggy Challenge gallery and post the link and image in this thread.
5. Your siggy must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited: