My word for 2019

Route66

Happy New Year to everyone!
My "one word" for this year is FOCUS. I tend to hop around to much and I need to focus to get past projects completed.

jazzmom

Thank you, Marieke, for sharing the cute mini ... TBear, I love your word!! I could use a bit of it, too! Many of my days have been stressful; taking care of my aging parents and in-laws. My FIL has Alzheimer's & fell last week; now he is bedridden. He is at home, but needs a lot of care ...

My word for the last few years has been HOPE. I thought of picking a new one; like organize or de-clutter ... or joy, etc. But I keep coming back to HOPE.

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
View attachment 154866
Thanks for the mini kit. I am so delighted that you created it for my stress word!
What a cute page! Glad to see you could put it to use.
Your word and explanation were too funny not to get inspired by…

Thank you, Marieke, for sharing the cute mini ... TBear, I love your word!! I could use a bit of it, too! Many of my days have been stressful; taking care of my aging parents and in-laws. My FIL has Alzheimer's & fell last week; now he is bedridden. He is at home, but needs a lot of care ...

My word for the last few years has been HOPE. I thought of picking a new one; like organize or de-clutter ... or joy, etc. But I keep coming back to HOPE.
Hope is the first word turned into a kit, it is almost finished...

Tammys_Scrapping

~ every moment matters ~
My word is Remember. I have a tendency to forget the things that God has done in the past and worry and fret that He won't take care of the future, so...this year I want to remember all the little things and the big things that happen in 2019.

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Have you seen the second My Word '19 kit already?
It is all about improving on your health by creating healthy habits of eating and working-out.
My Word '19: Health is now available in my shop.
Romajo-MW19Health-preview.jpg

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
The third month has started. How are you doing with your word for the year?

If your word is 'Focus', I have the kit for you ready in my shop.
My Word '19: Focus is available here and is all about focussing on what is important, your focus on where you are going and also about photography.
Romajo-MW19Focus-preview.jpg

Those who are signed up for my newsletter, will receive a small minikit that coordinates with this full kit straight into their inboxes.
Not signed up yet? You can do so here.
52323669_2108821372542790_8062358264106450944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.jpg

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Okay, thanks to TBear…. here's a little freebie for all of you with her word.
I thought it was too funny and it tickled my creativity. ;)

My Word '19: TBear's Morphine:
View attachment 154746

Not saying all your words will turn into a (free mini)kit...
This freebie will be available until the end of March. After that, the link will be removed from dropbox!
So if you didn't download it yet, makes sure you do as soon as possible!