My word for 2019

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Or should I say: your word for 2019?
With the new year underway for almost a week and with seeing different posts on social media, I am wondering: what is your word going to be for 2019?
I am torn between 'hope' and 'adventure', so maybe I go with these two. Or maybe I just hope for adventure. ;)

Anyway, did you pick a word to live by this year? And if so, would you share it?
I am planning on a kit series, so maybe your word inspires me to create a new kit this year.
I can't wait to hear your word(s) and how you plan to live by it.

Tbear

My word is morphine. (yes, I know...there's more than a few frayed wires frantically searching for contact in my brain)

Here's the story: I needed a CATCH word that would immediately reduce stress.
A word that would make me drop my shoulders, put everything in perspective and reduce pain too.

Limp noodle just made me smile, soft clouds triggered my acrophobia, and tickling feathers...well! just WHO is going to vacuum up those???

So morphine...all relaxing...pain is gone...who gives a rat's asset...wonderful morphine is my word.

That's my story and I wanna stick to it. :)

mrscwooddell

Digital Gator Designs - Claudette
Hmmm, I haven't picked one yet...last year it was focus...because I have none...
I think this year it needs to be Prosper...both health wise and financially. ;)

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
My word is morphine. (yes, I know...there's more than a few frayed wires frantically searching for contact in my brain)

Here's the story: I needed a CATCH word that would immediately reduce stress.
A word that would make me drop my shoulders, put everything in perspective and reduce pain too.

Limp noodle just made me smile, soft clouds triggered my acrophobia, and tickling feathers...well! just WHO is going to vacuum up those???

So morphine...all relaxing...pain is gone...who gives a rat's asset...wonderful morphine is my word.

That's my story and I wanna stick to it. :)
As long as the word alone helps to reduce stress and pain, I think it's wonderful word to live by.
Put it on your mirror and you will see it every day.
Just hope you don't need the real stuff...

Hmmm, I haven't picked one yet...last year it was focus...because I have none...
I think this year it needs to be Prosper...both health wise and financially. ;)
Maybe, when you focus, prosperity will come too?
Or maybe when you have some prosperirty health and money wise, focus will follow?

Tbear

As long as the word alone helps to reduce stress and pain, I think it's wonderful word to live by.
Put it on your mirror and you will see it every day.
Just hope you don't need the real stuff...
Don't need the real stuff, just the code word. I don't even take aspirin unless I am in more pain than I can handle which isn't often.

Tbear

OMG YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY/WEEK/YEAR!!!
I can't thank you enough...I'm tickled to my stubby little bear tail :)

stater

This is the 1st time I ever heard of picking a word like this. For me I would say sanctuary. By that I mean working on my mind, body, soul & spirit connection in order to find my sanctuary. My sanctuary were I would be at peace & nothing could take that away from me.