May 2020 Variety Pack #1

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
No matter where you are, physically or online, over the last month you have likely come across some great inspirational quotes as we try to bond together against this invisible enemy. I think some brilliant art is going to come out of what we've felt emotionally and experienced unexpectedly.

I have some images to inspire you. I want us to 'paint a wall' on our layouts. It can be wood, brick, stone - material doesn't matter so long as we get the idea it's large, like street art or a mural. You can even use a photo of actual street art across your page! You may use any Plain Digital products you wish to earn this wrapper.

You can use digital stamps to make something abstract, or blend a photograph - or - my favorite - give it an inspirational quote. I'd LOVE your page to be something you want to hang in your home!

Everyone's will look very different; I can't wait to see them all! Please link your layout below.

Here are the images which inspired me for this challenge:

10357249_610181115764178_5266945092567889206_n.jpg

pexels-photo-889839.jpeg

Here is my first layout: I just used a plain wood background that looked like a wall or fence, and an overlay, with my quote.

Maychallenge600.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the OLW gallery - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=818, and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Windswept

Was not sure how I wanted to do I made one then thought would I hang it in my house no not really so I went another direction and yes this one I would hang in our house.

A Farmhouse Valentine-EMC_VarietyRS.jpgA Farmhouse Valentine-EMC-VarietyRS.jpg

tissie12

We recently held at dawn, end of the driveway one minute silence Anzac Day observances because of Covid-19 restrictions on large gatherings.
This mural was painted by my friend`s very talented neighbour on her garage door (in washable paint) to commentate the day!
Anzac.jpg

Last edited: