June VP#2

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
The second half of this month- and almost the second half of this very long year is almost here...wow! I hope this challenge is an easy one for you, and hopefully add a little more inspiration for your creativity.

For this challenge, we will be making a cluster. But not just any cluster- this one must contain your name, either forum or given name. There’s more...
Almost like a signature cluster, but on a page- Along with at least 1 photo or more, five sentences of journaling and make sure there is dimension and shadows in your cluster.
It is not often that we do a page about ourselves, and this one doesn’t have to be deep and personal- just fun!

*mine coming soon*

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Galleryand post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store

tissie12

Here`s my take:
The Duchess.jpg