June Camera wrapping photo challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
June Photo Challenge

Intersecting lines:

1. Snap or find a photo in your stash to highlight intersecting lines. It might be a fence, building, pergola, hopscotch patch, ...
2. Crop to emphasize the lines.
3. Create a page with this photo plus a brief explanation -where/when etc.
4. Post in the gallery and link to this thread, plus track also in your Challenge tracking thread.

For 1 wrapper, complete the challenge. For 2 wrappers, use all PDW items.

Created using What if by Southern Creek Designs.

Intersecting-Lines.jpg

Last edited:

KAPOH

The-Spider_s-Web.jpg

It is an old picture, but I thought it was perfect for this challenge on "intersecting lines."

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Oh. Just perfect. I saw this first in the gallery and thought...my kind of photo(the web but not the spider). Love the page you made with this and the poem journalling. Thankyou for playing.

Phloxy

I saw these reeds while fishing on holidays last week. Also the lines on the jetty were really great to follow as well... I would of loved to have taken more time & be a little more creative with my framing of the photos but the wind & the 6yo.. just wouldn't let me! lol!

June-14_FIshing-Spot.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Tam, lovely take on the theme of intersecting lines, both in the lovely photos and the layout design and journalling. Thankyou for joining in.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Phloxy, Great intersecting lines in the bridge. . I love the softness of the background image blended with the dotty paper. Those reeds are a neat example of intersecting lines in nature. Thanks for this contribution to the Camera Wrapping Challenge.