JUne Camera Challenge 2019

sandie03

I run with Scissors
June theme - Old and New/ Old and Young
EDITED 3 July 2019: Apologies for no comments . They will follow later in July. I have been without a working laptop for three plus weeks ( also on holidays again). Back on board from today.

Free design this month. Use 2 or more photos to compare something old with something new/young ( objects, people, buildings, landscape views, fashion etc. Add a large title, some journalling and dates if applicable.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

My page to follow.

Last edited:

G.J.

Thank you so much for hosting. The old picture is from the Historical Photo Lab of Vancouver.
Hastings_street.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
I can relate to this. I was a gypsy too with many changes of home as a child. As an adult I put down roots and I have been in my adult home for almost 40 years now. I Love the comparison of the old and new home, and the winter kit you chose to match the wintry photos. Thanks for taking part in the June Camera Challenge.