July Camera Wrapping photo Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
July Camera Wrapping/ Photo Challenge

Your challenge this month is to snap and scrap (or find in your stash) one or more photos about water- still, running, falling, tides or streams ponds, lakes, water reflection,...

Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
My two pages: First using Keystone by Artgal Style

Floods-photochallenge.jpg

Second using Misty Nights by Southern Creek Designs- an oldie but a favourite of mine with its muted colours.

walking-on-water.jpg

cla

I run with Scissors
It does look dangerous and I have lots of various water photos. Fun challenge!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Lisa, luckily the water, as high and fast running as it is, drops within a few hours, leaving us a mess of grass filled fences to clear. Has happened maybe 6 times in 30 years, 3 of those in the last 6 years. The first year we moved here we built new strong fences, and the current and grass ripped out all the solid fence posts. After rescuing them from tree tops further down the property, we learnt to build a fence with a weak link so that wires could break and fence posts were not removed.
Oh and we had about 13 inches of rain overnight for 2010 flood. 2013 flood was 39 inches in 3 days. The rest of the time we seem to be in drought.

lynne713

PDWrappers
Moved to AZ almost 3 yrs ago and with few old pics in this computer, this was a challenge to find a picture with water in it :) Best I could come up with here :D

2014Rain.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Kapoh, What a great camera to zoom in so closely. Its amazing what you find with a camera that you can't notice with a naked eye. Love the double mask/ blend of the main picture and the framing of the smaller ones to give them prominence. Thanks for playing.

fl_connie

Having visited the "Land of Waterfalls" in NC last summer - I have photos of water to be scrapped (I'm so far behind!!!). Thanks for hosting. Here is a two pager I did:

SRF_p1_600_x_464_.jpg

SRW_pg2_600_x_464_.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Pheebz,
Lovely double page. Looks like great fun. Love the paper strips as photo mats. Great OOB.
THanks for joining in the Camera Wrapping Challenge.
Sandie

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Connie,
How incredible to ride these rocks. Lovely page. Love both the large background and the small focus photos and embellishments placement away from the action.
Great double layout. Clusters are lovely . Thanks for joining in the Camera Wrapping Challenge. Thanks for the description of the rock. Seems like lots of folks enjoy the experience, though possibly not for me.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Sonya,
What a lovely serene spot. I could spend hours here. Love the simple layout as it showcases the photo so well. Thanks for joining in the Camera Wrapping Challenge.

Phloxy

Ok.. I'm officially loosing "it" lol - I thought I had posted this (a few minutes ago!) but obviously not! lol!

Anyway...

Thankyou Sandie for another great challenge! :)

Jun14_Weather.jpg