July Bonus VP - Bogo Challenge!

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
I have a BOGO challenge for you this month! You'll still have your regularly scheduled VP July challenges; this is just a little special I wanted to throw in.

I've put A Farmhouse Fourth on sale for 30% off. If you post a layout using it by July 31 and put it in this thread so I don't miss it, I'll send you a set of five bonus backgrounds, shown below.

If you want the bonus backgrounds FOR your layout that's fine just pm me and let me know you got the kit. I can see your ticket backstage. But then I still wanna see your layout!

You can also earn a wrapper for this challenge.

I look forward to your layouts!

AFarmhouseFourth-001.jpg

AFarmhouseFourthBGs-001.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

Pups_r_Paps

I've assumed the direction to upload to the OLW gallery is not correct; like the layouts before mine, I've uploaded my ATC to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery.

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
@Pups_r_Paps - you don't think I would have copy/pasted the directions without paying attention to what they said, do you? But of course I did, lol. Thanks for mentioning - I changed the original post.