Hi from Indiana

AlyciaIN

I'm sort of new here. I've been lurking for a bit, but have recently started doing some of the challenges. I started scrapping with paper, etc. but am almost completely digi scrapping now. It's so easy with digital photos. I'm enjoying the kits and challenges as well as seeing all the creative layouts shared in the gallery.

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Hello and welcome to PDW Alycia! It's great to have you here and I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery :)

Tbear

I've been admiring your layouts in the gallery and so it's awesome to have another Hoosier here at PDW!
I was born and raised on a small Indiana farm in southern Indiana.
Moved to Indianapolis when I remarried and then due to job opportunities (or the limit of them) we also have a home in
Northern Ohio where hubby found a job.
I travel back and forth now so that I can reconnect with my kids, grands and friends.
What part of Indiana are you from?

AlyciaIN

Thanks to all of you for your kind welcome. I am in Fort Wayne, Indiana so the north east corner of the state. We are about 1 hour south of the Michigan state line and about 30 minutes west of the Ohio state line. I grew up in Illinois so Indiana feels a bit like home especially since we've been here 30+ years so far.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Welcome to PDW, Alycia! Glad to see some new layouts in the gallery! So glad you're liking our challenges, too!