1. This month Sunday Specials will be cancelled. They will resume next month :)
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Australia

Discussion in 'Introductions, please' started by Elizabeth22, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Elizabeth22

Elizabeth22 New Member

I'm Elizabeth from Newcastle in NSW. Love to take photos and play in photoshop....lucky for me there are fabulous beaches nearby and the whole of the Hunter Valley for me to get out and about to photograph.

LoveitScrapit likes this.
  2. Phloxy

Phloxy Designing Ninjas

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome to PDW! I'm in Gippsland in Victoria, there are a few Aussies here! Lovely to meet you! You live in a beautiful part of our world!

3. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

Welcome to PDW Elizabeth!

I'm Jo and live in Queensland but originally come from NZ. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos/layouts in the gallery :)

4. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Welcome to PDW! Can't wait to see your layouts with those beautiful beach photo's! Just jump in and have fun Elizabeth!

5. LoveitScrapit

LoveitScrapit Designing Ninjas Staff Member

Welcome!!! Can't wait to see your fun creations
    sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

6. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

Welcome to PDW, Elizabeth!

7. canpeg

canpeg Active Member

Welcome, Elizabeth ! I'm also from Australia, Queensland, actually. I just caused havoc in Queensland and New South Wales in the form of a cyclone ! :( We have been busy the last week because of it, so I am a bit slow welcoming you. I'd love to see what your part of the world looks like in your photos and layouts :)

8. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Elizabeth and Deb are you both safe? Any others from Australia, are you safe too? Hope you are and will be up-and-running soon without too many losses!

9. fl_connie

fl_connie I run with Scissors

Welcome, Elizabeth! Our forum & gallery are great places to play!

10. Tracy King

Tracy King Designing Ninjas

Welcome to our little corner. I am so far away from you in Canada but hope to get over my fear of flying to see your side of the World someday!!

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Designing Ninjas

Hi Elizabeth! I can't wait to see you beautiful beach photos. It has been so cold here in North Carolina. Today I was wearing a pair of cords even though it is April. I could really use a dose of your sunshine.

12. mrscwooddell

mrscwooddell Digital Gator Designs - Claudette

Nice to meet to Elizabeth! Welcome to PDW and can't wait to see your pages and photos! :)

13. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

HI Elizabeth, I'm Sandie from Central coastal Queensland, Australia. Welcome to Plain Digital Wrapper.

14. mrscwooddell

mrscwooddell Digital Gator Designs - Claudette

Welcome to PDW Elizabeth! Glad you could join us! :)

15. Fran98765

Fran98765 Designing Ninjas Staff Member

welcome to PDW! Can't wait to see what you add to the gallery!

16. shelleyr

shelleyr Designing Ninjas

Welcome! We almost were transferred to Sydney for 18 months for my husband's work. It was an optional transfer and after researching we decided it was going to be too expensive to do so we opted out. I was so excited at first, I've always wanted to visit Australia!

17. A-M

A-M Active Member

Welcome Elizabeth from another Aussie living in Northern New South Wales.