Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions, please' started by shelleyr, Apr 22, 2017.

1. shelleyr

shelleyr Designing Ninjas

Hi everyone! I have visited this site a few times in the past and I am excited to be making it my new digi home for my designs. SNP closing was sad but I'm also excited for a new adventure.

I'm a work from home Mom since 2005 when my first daughter was born. I was a loan officer but was lucky enough to retire from that and take up designing instead. Much less stress and so much more fun! I am happily married with 3 beautiful kids who keep me super busy. I often feel like taxi mom between piano lessons, lots of dance classes, soccer, t-ball etc but they love doing it all! I have been designing since 2015 and absolutely love making big gorgeous collections to help me scrap my cute kiddos happenings. My store will be opening just in time for NSD. I'm looking forward to getting involved and getting to know some new digi friends!

2. LoveitScrapit

LoveitScrapit Designing Ninjas Staff Member

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Yay, good to see you here, Shelley. Enjoy and welcome to PDW!

4. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Many welcomes to you Shelley! I know you was super excited to get out of loan officer work. I can imagine that was a bit stressful for sure! Happy to have you here and look forward to your designs!

5. Jennifer

Jennifer Designing Ninjas

Hey Shelley! I'm so happy that you will be a part of the PDW team too!

6. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

Welcome to PDW, Shelley. :)

7. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

Welcome and we're glad to have you join us Shelley :)

8. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

Lovely to greet you. Enjoy your new home at Plain Digital Wrapper.

9. shelleyr

shelleyr Designing Ninjas

Thanks ladies! iNSD was crazy but great. I now have had time to organize my grand opening. Check out the special sales forum for my grand opening sale and contests! I'm offering some great prizes with super easy ways to get entries.