December Camera Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
December Camera Wrapping: Your favourite toy as a child.

Think back to your childhood. What was your most favourite toy?
Scrap a page about your toy.
Must have:
at least one solid and one patterned paper
at least one photo /image/ sketch
large title in a script/ handwriting font
journalling
some buttons, sprinkles, or paint etc

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Brilliant idea for a page. Love the journalling as I'm sure we can all empathise with that let-down feeling when the gift is not what we asked for. Thanks for taking part in the December Camera CHallenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Big "THANKS" to my sister who took the pictures of Ginny:
What a sweet doll, and I bet you had fun changing all her outfits. Great journalling and photo arrangement on this page. THanks for taking part in the December Camera Challenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Here's mine:

HOw sweet she is. And still cherished and cared for. Lovely page and colours. I remember making one of these for my daughter when she was 2- so many years ago, but sadly Raggedy Ann didn't survive the farm life and animals. Thanks for taking part in the December Camera Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Thank you so much for hosting, here's mine. Happy holidays!
View attachment 159821
How cute was this house. The imagination we had to make up stories and play act with those toy dolls and furniture. Love the muted colours on this page allowing the Barbie house to stand out. Thanks for taking part in the December CAmera Challenge