Challenge threads for 2020- IMPORTANT!! ♥

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Hey creative peeps, YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR YOUR 2020 CHALLENGE TRACKING & I need you to please make sure you add the current month to each of your monthly posts, in your thread- otherwise I spend a lot of time looking at edit dates and posts trying to make sure I have the correct month down for your points & GC's, and it can slow down the process of getting yours to you.
Also, as a reminder- If you could please put your beginning and ending totals each month, or at least if they are 1 or 2 pts by each page- that would be awesome and a lot easier too! There does need to be a link and/or an image for each page done.

*One more thing: GC's are sent out by Lisa ♥ within the week of me sending her the list at the beginning of the month. If you could please let me know sometime the next week after if you DID NOT receive yours, then I can get that to you asap. You've earned them, playing is hard work! LOL But really, we want you to have those GC's as soon as we can!

Thanks!! ♥ NOW YOU CAN GO BACK TO CREATING THOSE AMAZING CHALLENGE PAGES! ♥

*I WILL BE MOVING ALL 2019 THREADS TO THE VP ARCHIVE ON FEB 1ST, TO GIVE YOU ALL PLENTY OF TIME TO CREATE YOUR NEW/2020 THREADS :) *