Challenge Count Tracking for GC's

beatricemi

Thanks for being so diligent with the tracking Bekki! I'm certain it's not an easy job and thanks to admin/Lisa for being so on top of sending out the gift certificates. I've learned through personal experience that that's not always the case at other sites.

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Thanks @beatricemi
I am not always good at getting it done as close to the 1st of every month as I would like (and the GC earners, I bet LOL) but I try...with all of the new people, it took longer- but it is SO worth it and I love seeing all of the new pages! ♥

My beginning and ending points for October must have been mixed up. I started with 15, but ended with 20.

I was also wondering, starting in November, would you rather I reset to 0 points or continue going on from 20?

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
I TRY really hard to get the GC's out before Sunday Specials (Same with the coupons I hand out)- It would really suck to get a GC AFTER a sale like that. Then you can choose to hold onto it for later, or if you see something awesome, use it on that :)

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
My beginning and ending points for October must have been mixed up. I started with 15, but ended with 20.

I was also wondering, starting in November, would you rather I reset to 0 points or continue going on from 20?
I’m so sorry that I missed seeing this...I don’t understand how I missed you, but it’s being corrected right now :(

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
I have updated this thread for the new month and new year...let's have an amazing 2018!

Please start 2018 in a new thread for the year, great job!!

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Just a heads up- if you have not posted on your 2018 thread since September or before, it has been moved to the archive...your points are at the top of this thread and you can check it to create your new one! :)

The names have been alphabetized (finally, I know!! Been driving me crazy forever) and I will move the other 2018 threads to the archive in Feb.

Last edited:

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Hey you glorious and creative peeps! ♥ I just wanted to let you know that I have updated the counts at the top, and sent Lisa the list for GC earners (yay, you!)
IF I SOMEHOW MISSED YOUR THREAD POST FOR SEPTEMBER- PLEASE TAG ME IN IT AND I WILL SPRINT RIGHT OVER THERE AND CORRECT THAT MISTAKE!! ;)

Oh, and have an amazing DSD this weekend!