Camera Wrapping-Jan 2015

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
(copied from Sandie below :) )

January Challenge : First or new for 2015.

Look for a photo opportunity which shows the first or new occurrence / event for 2015.

Take a new photo, or find one in your stash , then scrap a page or an ATC.
Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Managed to find an internet connection, so here it is.

January Challenge : First or new for 2015.

Look for a photo opportunity which shows the first or new occurrence / event for 2015.

Take a new photo, or find one in your stash , then scrap a page or an ATC.
Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
My page: The first rainbow for 2015 and also the first rains. Using the lovely Happy New Year kit by Phlox Dragon Designs.

First-rainbow.jpg

Phloxy

Wow! Sandie - amazing layout & photo! Awesome challenge - I have a photo in mind for this one! lol!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Lovely Vicky, Certainly looks cold. I hope the grandchildren enjoyed the snowfall. Love the touch of warm colour in the photo mat. Thank you for joining in the Camera wrapping challenge.

Phloxy

Here's mine.. slightly different to the first snow ones. lol :)
Thankyou Sandie for a fab challenge!

Jan15_FirstSwim.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Phloxy and Kapoh, love your very different seasonal "firsts"

Kapoh, your colours make me want to cuddle in a blanket to become warm. Great photos and love the blended background photo.

Phloxy, such lovely brights for summer swims. Love the coloured water splashes to accent the water theme.

fl_connie

I had the perfect photo for the perfect first event - proof that my older cat has accepted the new, younger cat! Even though I have used some of these photos before - I had to do one with journaling for my album!

First_600_x_464_.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Connie, I love your cats... and what a beautiful photo to journal and keep. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Wrapping Challenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Jody, what a lovely page. And such a cheesy grin. I bet you enjoyed the first company of the year. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Wrapping Challenge.