Bird Box

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
vdG5SJ3318qzlCaCXYi2qKj7l1n.jpg

"When a mysterious force decimates the population, only one thing is certain -- if you see it, you die. The survivors must now avoid coming face to face with an entity that takes the form of their worst fears. Searching for hope and a new beginning, a woman and her children embark on a dangerous journey through the woods and down a river to find the one place that may offer sanctuary. To make it, they'll have to cover their eyes from the evil that chases them -- and complete the trip blindfolded."

Has anybody watched this yet? Watched it late last night when I couldn't sleep. It was a bit weird but still found it enjoyable. I couldn't pass it up with Sandra Bullock playing in it! LOL

Can you even imagine a world where you could never ever go outside without a blindfold because if you did and you saw "it" you would die! Can you imagine having a baby growing up without other children around to play with or having to keep your windows boarded up and all. There was a line in the film where somebody said well we have to do these things if we want to survive and another person said yeah but surviving ain't "living".

Gimme your thoughts if you've watched it, plan to, or on the subject of having to live this way.

LoveitScrapit

I watched it last weekend. I thought it was really well done and not spooky gory, just scary in the sense that it definitely gives you chills at the thought of something like that happening.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I'm not a fan of scary movies... And, now that I hear that people are doing a Bird Box Challenge, pulling their hats down over their eyes while driving cars, (so stupid) and then having accidents, well, I don't think I'll be watching it.

stater

I'm not a fan of scary movies... And, now that I hear that people are doing a Bird Box Challenge, pulling their hats down over their eyes while driving cars, (so stupid) and then having accidents, well, I don't think I'll be watching it.
Wow... what is wrong with people? Have they become that stupid & or senseless?

Haven't seen this movie, Jennifer. Sounds kinda different so I may watch it.