Your challenge, should you accept it:
1. Use all 5 of the 8 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact.
2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only.
3. Use the color swatch to mix and match from your stash and/or the PDW store!
4. Post your fabulous creation in the Wrapping in Color Challenge Gallery here by Midnight EST, on Monday, August 31st.
5. Be sure to come back to this thread and leave us a link to your masterpiece so that we can all leave you some love and so that I can be sure to get the posting gift to you!
Here are the colors for August:
For accepting this challenge, you will receive this posting gift:
The posting gift will be PM’d to you on Tuesday, September 1st by me!
The posting gift will be sent to you via PM (the PDW forum private message) so be sure to check your private messages in the forum. You can set your private messaging to send you an instant notification email when you receive a PM!
Don’t forget: All challenges are worth 1 PDW Wrapper. Each layout that is completed and posted in the correct challenge thread and the correct gallery will be valued at 1 Wrapper. 1 Bonus Wrapper will be given if 100% PDW designer product is used to complete the challenge. All Wrapper points will need to be tracked in our It's A Wrap Challenge Tracking thread so that your Wrapper points can be checked and verified. For every 20 wrappers accumulated you will receive a $5.00 gift card for the PDW store!