April VP#2

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
It is amazing to me how quickly time has been flying by (well, for me anyway...I assume it is dragging on for some who are on total lock-down, sorry!!)
Speaking of lock-down, quarantine, being stuck in the house- this challenge has a little to do with that theme.

This is an OOB (Out of the Box) Challenge! If you have never heard of this, the basic idea is that your photo must be 'escaping' the frame or cluster, etc in at least one way.
For instance, the head/arm/leg/any body part; a portion of your car, roof of your house, etc. must be coming out of the edge/side of the frame. Hopefully that makes sense.
So for your challenge, you are to have at least 1 OOB'ed photo on your page- it must be large enough to really get the feeling of it escaping the frame or elements that are holding it down onto the page.

I went through the gallery and found some examples for you-
I am currently looking for my photo to play along with and will add here too!

by me

by lebjs

by sandie03

Stay safe, hopeful and well...and have fun!! ♥

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited: