April Camera Wrap 2020

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Sorry this is late! Like you, I'm sure, life is a little 'crazy' right now...but here is your challenge! :) This will be a little different than Sandie's challenges ;)

As I said above, life is a little crazy for most, and things are not the same as they were before...stuck home,doing home schooling with the kiddos, or working as an 'essential' employee in the public, being unable to be near your loved ones. Whatever your case may be, I want you to take a few photos of life right now. The good, bad, crazy, sad... something that you will look back on ten years from now and remember. What do you want those memories to be?

*At least 3 photos of life RIGHT NOW
*Different angles, zooms, filters etc can make your page really pop

I hope that you enjoy this challenge, and really get 'something out of it' ♥
Stay safe, well and creative!

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2020

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

stater

In regards to COVID-19 it really hasn't changed my life much. I'm disabled & stay home most of the time. Usually, I only go out to see a doctor or get groceries. Every once in a while go out to eat with family & friends. I have no pictures to representing not doing any of these things.

Since I'm high risk the sheriff's department brings me groceries. I don't have pictures of that either. They leave the groceries, knock on the door & leave. If you're lucky you can catch them before they get in their car so you can thank them.

With that said what suggestions do you have for me to do this challenge?

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
In regards to COVID-19 it really hasn't changed my life much. I'm disabled & stay home most of the time. Usually, I only go out to see a doctor or get groceries. Every once in a while go out to eat with family & friends. I have no pictures to representing not doing any of these things.

Since I'm high risk the sheriff's department brings me groceries. I don't have pictures of that either. They leave the groceries, knock on the door & leave. If you're lucky you can catch them before they get in their car so you can thank them.

With that said what suggestions do you have for me to do this challenge?
Maybe you could take some photos of a meal you made from that; you could do photos of something you did during the day; if you are readin a book or binge-watching a certain show, you could do photos of that.
❤

G.J.

Thank you so much for this challenge, I took the pictures with my mobile, so there aren't so incredible quality, here's mine
Keep calm.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Here's mine:
Spot on for life where I am except the books are now Audiobooks and I do jogsaws at the same time. Sofa is looking slightly weary, too. Lovely page and beautiful kit. Thanks for taking part in the Camera CHallenge for April.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Artgal Style ~ Global Hope,
Designs by Romajo ~ December 2015 Templates,
font ~ DJB Coffee Shoppe Espresso
Great to see you are keeping safe with yur mask. Life has certainly changed to the slow lane this year., although the days are just merging into each other. You chose a great kit to use for this page. Thanks for taking part in the April CAmera Challenge,