2020 February Camera Wrapping Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Feb: Brightly coloured background multi colours, vellum mat for single photo,

This month, let's scrap with bright colours (as most of us are mid winter but not me.)
Make a multi coloured, plain and patterned paper background.
Add a single photo. Then add a vellum layer over the top of the photo or underneath as a matt. (your choice)
Add elements as wanted.
(To make vellum, add a white or very light-grey layer and lower the opacity to about 25-50%. Shadow as if transparent object on separate layer.)

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2020

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

G.J.

Awesome challenge, here's mine using Snowflake Wishes by Scrappin Serenity, I love this kit, has a wonderful paper choices and super cute ellies. For the vellum I used one of the papers.
Let it snow.jpg

Last edited:

KAPOH

I made the background paper and the patterned vellum from elements from several kits. I started out making an 8.5x11 layout, but resized it to an ATC because it looked unfinished on the edges without the bevel I usually put on my ATC's.

Tbear

1581601303712.png
Bear photo from my coffee mug.
Vellum made from one of my Photoshop shapes. I added a bit outer glow to give it some depth.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Love the bright background papers and textures. And that gnome on skis is very special. Love the snow dotted vellum. Thanks for taking part in the Feb 2020 Camera Challenge.
Awesome challenge, here's mine using Snowflake Wishes by Scrappin Serenity, I love this kit, has a wonderful paper choices and super cute ellies. For the vellum I used one of the papers.
View attachment 160115

sandie03

I run with Scissors
The pine branch vellum is perfect for this . Lovely ATC . Thanks for taking part in the February 2020 Camera Challenge.

I made the background paper and the patterned vellum from elements from several kits. I started out making an 8.5x11 layout, but resized it to an ATC because it looked unfinished on the edges without the bevel I usually put on my ATC's.