Search results

1. cla

Favorite February 2020 Layouts

Leave some love in the gallery for your favorite pages this month as we celebrate love of all kinds. Pages using any product are welcome in this thread. ❤
  2. cla

Favorite February 2020 Product Layouts

Leave some love in the gallery for your favorite pages this month as we celebrate love of all kinds. Pages using PDW product or for PDW February challenges are welcome in this thread. ❤
  3. cla

January 2020 Layout of the Month

Our January Winner is @SassyCassie for her page Zodiac Doughnuts & Ice Cream. Congratulations!
  4. cla

Favorite January 2020 Layouts

so precious by demma_b13
  5. cla

I love this shot of Minnie in this page by cinderella
  6. cla

I love this one by Oldenmeade
  7. cla

Favorite January 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Love this page for the template challenge by majula.
  8. cla

Template Challenge- January 2020

Thank you for another wonderful template!
  9. cla

December Layout of the Month

Our December Layout of the Month winner is @majula for her page Winter - Congratulations!
  10. cla

Favorite January 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Happy New Year! 2020?!! What? The date looks weird at the moment but I'm sure I'll get used to it by the time June rolls around. 2020 is sure to bring many new things into our lives, including new designs for us to scrap with - yay! Highlight your favorite pages here. Any page using PDW product...
  11. cla

Happy New Year! 2020?!! What? The date looks weird at the moment but I'm sure I'll get used to it by the time June rolls around. 2020 is sure to bring many new things into our lives, including new designs for us to scrap with - yay! Highlight your favorite pages here. Any page using any product...
  12. cla

Favorite December 2019 Layouts

I love the light and bright feel of this gorgeous page by weaselwatchr.
  13. cla

November Layout of the Month

Our November Layout of the Month is by @ollitko for her page Autumn Leaves using Playing In Leaves Kit by Marie H Designs Congratulations!
  14. cla

Favorite December 2019 PDW Product Layouts

It's the most wonderful time of the year, for most, but not for all. Some people really struggle to find the peace and joy of this season. Help any number of people experience a little lift by leaving a kind word about a layout you love. Any layouts using PDW product or for a December PDWcan...
  15. cla

Favorite December 2019 Layouts

It's the most wonderful time of the year, for most, but not for all. Some people really struggle to find the peace and joy of this season. Help any number of people experience a little lift by leaving a kind word about a layout you love. Any layouts using any product can be recognized here...
  16. cla

Template Challenge- November 2019

Thank you!
  17. cla

Favorite November 2019 Layouts

So beautiful! Love this one by @Scrapdolly
  18. cla

Favorite November 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Thank you so much Betsy! I love how it turned out too. The right half of the background is blended into a solid paper with the opacity lowered a bit. I've turned this into a QP and submitted it to the gift team without the date and Together sticker so hopefully you'll see it up for grabs soon!
  19. cla

October Layout of the Month

October's Winner is @lebjs for her page Treats. Congratulations!
  20. cla

Favorite November 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Show your gratitude for a page in the gallery that inspires you this month. Any page using PDW product or for A November PDW Challenge is eligible. A $10 store gift certificate will be awarded at the end of the month to a random page in this thread. PDW is thankful for you and your...