4. Betsyfru

Game - Gimme the ABC's

M - make those steps count!
  5. Betsyfru

Game - Quick Wits

Love
  6. Betsyfru

February 7

I am being...I don't know what, maybe lazy? Lol!
  7. Betsyfru

Game - Quick Wits

crème-filled
  8. Betsyfru

Game - Last letter, first letter

simply
  9. Betsyfru

Game - Gimme the ABC's

K - keep on trying to lose those last 10 pounds!
  10. Betsyfru

Good Morning! 2-6-2020

It's very windy here today but thankfully the rain has moved on! We have been blessed with a pretty easy winter so far. That's what is nice about living in South Carolina!
  11. Betsyfru

February 2020 Siggy Challenge

Hi there, Betsyfru here, a few days late with your February Siggy Challenge. Sorry about that, don't know where the days went! So, February is typically thought of as the month of LOVE, and ♥HEARTS♥ signify LOVE, so I want you to use lots of HEARTS in your siggy this month, at least 5! I used...
  12. Betsyfru

Good Morning! 2-3-2020

I watched it and was happy with the result, even if my Ravens weren't there. I did not care for the half time show, but I did like the commercials!
  13. Betsyfru

Favorite January 2020 Layouts

I also love this one by Oldenmeade, called A Love Affair With Life. I really like the composition of the layout and the B&W photo with the kit. Gallery Link
  14. Betsyfru

This one made me smile - I love kitty layouts, and this one is so cute - sherlock by weaselwatchr. Gallery Linkhttps://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=100594
  15. Betsyfru

Favorite January 2020 PDW Product Layouts

This one from @SassyCassie , Zodiac Doughnuts & Ice Cream, is just a fabulous representation of what one can do with products from Elizabeth's Market Cross! Gallery Link
  16. Betsyfru

Love this one by Tbear, Celebrate 2020. Gallery Link
  17. Betsyfru

Love this one by barbaraj, Chill. This photo is perfect for the kit, and those little mice are so cute! Gallery Link
  18. Betsyfru

Love this one by lebjs, Cup for Jo. I love everything about it! Gallery Link
  19. Betsyfru

Love this one by nietis, Adore. It's very simple but the photo is so cute and I adore that frame! Gallery Link
  20. Betsyfru

Nominating This is Happiness by Mother Bear for GSO, love everything about it! Gallery Link