Search results

1. Betsyfru

February 2020 Siggy Challenge

Hi there, Betsyfru here, a few days late with your February Siggy Challenge. Sorry about that, don't know where the days went! So, February is typically thought of as the month of LOVE, and ♥HEARTS♥ signify LOVE, so I want you to use lots of HEARTS in your siggy this month, at least 5! I used...
  2. Betsyfru

January 2020 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your first 2020 Siggy Challenge for January. Let's get 2020 started off right with a brand NEW siggy! So, of course, that's our theme for this month - NEW! New year, new month, new day, new kit, something new, anything new! Can't wait to see what y'all create! I...
  3. Betsyfru

December 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for December. I can't believe it's December already! The end of 2019 is almost in sight. But first, the Holiday Season! I am pretty excited to get into this month, just like a little kid! So I challenge you to create a December Siggy that...
  4. Betsyfru

November 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge forNovember. Take a look at this holiday calendar for November. It has some pretty unusual holidays as well as some of the ususal ones. Just choose one and create a new siggy based on the holiday you chose. I can't wait to see all of these...
  5. Betsyfru

October 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for October. October says FALL to me, here in the Northern Hemisphere. So, if you live up here, I challenge you to make a very Fall-looking siggy, whatever fall might mean to you. If you live Down Under the Equator, you might want to use some...
  6. Betsyfru

September 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for September. Take a look at this holiday calendar for September. It has some pretty unusual holidays as well as some of the ususal ones. Just choose one and create a new siggy based on the holiday you chose. I can't wait to see all of these...
  7. Betsyfru

August 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for August. (WOW! It's August ALREADY???) Well, August is the 8th month of the year, so I want you to use 8 of something in your August siggy! I guess you'll have to be creative and find something small to get 8 of them in there! LOL! I can't...
  8. Betsyfru

July 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for July. Take a look at this holiday calendar for this month. It has some pretty unusual holidays as well as some of the usual ones. Just choose one and create a new siggy based on the holiday you chose. I can't wait to see all of these...
  9. Betsyfru

June 2019 Siggy Challenge

June 2019 Siggy Challenge Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! Wow!!! June is already here, caught me by surprise, that's for sure! Well, I finally got my act in gear, so here's your June challenge - it's summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, so I want to...
  10. Betsyfru

VP#1 May 2019

Hi there! Betsyfru here, just a day late, but not a dollar sorry, as they say. LOL! Sorry I'm late, I totally forgot I'd signed up for this. So, your first VP challenge for May is a Recipe Challenge, my favorite! You must include these items in your layout: 3 photos 4 solid papers 3 patterned...
  11. Betsyfru

May 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! I can't believe it's MAY already!!! So you know what they say, how April showers bring May Flowers? Well, we had our share of April showers here in South Carolina, so now, bring on the May flowers! Let's see those new...
  12. Betsyfru

April 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! Wow! I can't believe its April already! Spring has actually begun here in the southeastern USA, but it might not always feel like it. Today was a bit colder and we had a little rain shower. So I decided to make my new...
  13. Betsyfru

March 2019 Signature Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! So, it's March, can you believe it??? This month, several things come to mind that make me think of GREEN, like St. Patrick's Day, Mardi Gras, and the beginning of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere. So our challenge...
  14. Betsyfru

February 2019 Siggy Challenge

Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! So, it's February, and we typically start thinking about Valentine's Day and LOVE right about now, so our challenge will be along those lines. Lets see those siggys with a LOVE or Valentine theme! For my new siggy, I used...
  15. Betsyfru

Siggy Challenge - January 2019

January: Hi there! Betsyfru here, your new hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! Let's get 2019 started off right with a brand NEW siggy! So, of course, that's our theme for this month - NEW! New year, new month, new day, new kit, something new, anything new! Can't wait to see what y'all...
  16. Betsyfru

November VP #2 Challenge - Recipe Challenge

Hello and welcome to the second VP Challenge for November 2018! We're halfway through November...Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is not too far behind it!!! Frightening, isn't it? This is a Recipe Challenge, and here's your list of ingredients. Your page must include the following: 1...
  17. Betsyfru

Betsyfru's 2018 Challenge Tracking Thread

Starting 2018 with either 30 or 12, depending on whether Becki sees my edit on her post...
  18. Betsyfru

Betsyfru's 2017 Tracking Thread (started 4/28/2017)

April 2017 Beginning Wrapper count: 0 1. Template Challenge: Signs of Spring 1 pt + bonus all PDW 2. Camera Wrapping: Black-Eyed Susans 1 pt + bonus all PDW 3. April 2017 - Quote Challenge: Together We Make A Family 1 pt + bonus all PDW April Total: 6 Edited after I got clarification about...