Search results

1. scrapsofcandy

Lazy Day by Southern Creek Designs

You have found this week's spotlight kit! Click the image below to grab your forum gift then be sure to visit our blog and Facebook page for more coordinating gifts.
  2. scrapsofcandy

Head Full of Dreams by Lisa Rosa Designs

Blog gift available May 16. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 17th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 18h, 2019. Forum gift: Download Head Full of Dreams forum gift here. Happy scrapping!
  3. scrapsofcandy

Happy Birthday Bundle by Manda Lane Scraps

Blog gift available May 16. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 17th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 18h, 2019. Forum gift: Download Happy Birthday forum gift. Happy scrapping!
  4. scrapsofcandy

Honoring Heroes - A PDW Collaboration

Blog gift available May 9. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 10th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 11th, 2019. Forum gift: Download here. Happy scrapping!
  5. scrapsofcandy

Thursday

It is warmer here today but we are being blasted with snow. It has been snowing almost all morning. It started sometime in the early hours. Kids are off school for the third day.
  6. scrapsofcandy

Wednesday

Actual temp 3, real feel -16. Brrrrr.
  7. scrapsofcandy

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge with Designs by Romajo

This looks fun!
  8. scrapsofcandy

The spotlight generally starts the Thursday following the due date posted in the forum. Many...

The spotlight generally starts the Thursday following the due date posted in the forum. Many designers do put it on sale but you are not required to. The sale should run from at least Thursday to Thursday.
  9. scrapsofcandy

Mid Winters Dream

I have corrected this. Please download again. Thank you for letting us know! Happy Scrapping.
  10. scrapsofcandy

Gallery Standouts: February 26th - March 3rd

This is such a beautiful layout! The blended background photo is perfect for the layout.
  11. scrapsofcandy

Gallery Standouts: February 26th - March 3rd

Love the pops of color in this layout by biancka.
  12. scrapsofcandy

Gallery Standouts:February 12th - February 18th

Love how the pink pops in this layout by Shaunna.
  13. scrapsofcandy

Earn a free mega kit for joining PDW!

Since you joined in October, yes, just go ahead and do the not so new one. Thanks!
  14. scrapsofcandy

Earn a free mega kit for joining PDW!

Welcome to PDW! We are so glad you stopped by and hope you will make this one of your digiscrap homes. Our design team has put together an beautiful and inspiring collaboration kit to thank you for joining PDW. Read below to find out how you can earn "What If You Fly". New Members: 1...
  15. scrapsofcandy

Mother's Day freebie for you all :)

How beautiful!
  16. scrapsofcandy

LOTW March 26, 2015

Aw, what a sweet page. Congratulations!
  17. scrapsofcandy

Nursery Rhyme Gift

Our Unwrapped Team has but together another set of gifts for you. Be sure to collect them all. http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/free/pdw_ddd_nr_forumgift.zip A little mouse told me there will be a bonus gift in the newsletter tomorrow too, so make sure you are a subscriber.
  18. scrapsofcandy

Feb 15 VP Challenge 1 - Scrap your Pet!

I totally missed the deadline for this VP challenge. I thought it started on the February 15th. LOL. Sorry! Here is my layout though. Thanks for the fun mini!
  19. scrapsofcandy

A Gift from I Am by Scraps of Candy

Scraps of Candy has a gift for you on her Facebook page. Grab it quick because it is only available for a limited time. https://www.facebook.com/scrapsofcandy/app_142583772444750 This gift coordinates with I Am which is available at a special introductory rate of 25 percent off and is...
  20. scrapsofcandy

January Color Challenge

Here is my layout.