Search results

1. scrapsofcandy

Lazy Day by Southern Creek Designs

You have found this week's spotlight kit! Click the image below to grab your forum gift then be sure to visit our blog and Facebook page for more coordinating gifts.
  2. scrapsofcandy

Head Full of Dreams by Lisa Rosa Designs

Blog gift available May 16. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 17th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 18h, 2019. Forum gift: Download Head Full of Dreams forum gift here. Happy scrapping!
  3. scrapsofcandy

Happy Birthday Bundle by Manda Lane Scraps

Blog gift available May 16. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 17th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 18h, 2019. Forum gift: Download Happy Birthday forum gift. Happy scrapping!
  4. scrapsofcandy

Honoring Heroes - A PDW Collaboration

Blog gift available May 9. Newsletter gift – exclusive to newsletter subscribers in the May 10th edition. Subscribe now so you don’t miss future gifts! Facebook Gift available May 11th, 2019. Forum gift: Download here. Happy scrapping!
  5. scrapsofcandy

Earn a free mega kit for joining PDW!

Welcome to PDW! We are so glad you stopped by and hope you will make this one of your digiscrap homes. Our design team has put together an beautiful and inspiring collaboration kit to thank you for joining PDW. Read below to find out how you can earn "What If You Fly". New Members: 1...
  6. scrapsofcandy

Nursery Rhyme Gift

Our Unwrapped Team has but together another set of gifts for you. Be sure to collect them all. http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/free/pdw_ddd_nr_forumgift.zip A little mouse told me there will be a bonus gift in the newsletter tomorrow too, so make sure you are a subscriber.
  7. scrapsofcandy

A Gift from I Am by Scraps of Candy

Scraps of Candy has a gift for you on her Facebook page. Grab it quick because it is only available for a limited time. https://www.facebook.com/scrapsofcandy/app_142583772444750 This gift coordinates with I Am which is available at a special introductory rate of 25 percent off and is...
  8. scrapsofcandy

Game On!

Here is the final gift from the Game On Collaboration Kit! http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/free/pdw_ddd_gamenight_forumgift.zip Enjoy!
  9. scrapsofcandy

Fall Fresh Freebie

Here is the final gift from the Unwrapped Team using our spotlight kit, Fall Fresh. Enjoy! http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/free/pdw_pdd_fallfresh_forumgift.zip
  10. scrapsofcandy

My Rustic Man by Phlox Dragon Designs

Here is your final gift from My Rustic Man by Phlox Dragon Designs. Enjoy!
  11. scrapsofcandy

Life in Progress Gift

Make sure you stop by my Facebook page and pick up these. :)
  12. scrapsofcandy

Gifts from Life in Progress Collaboration Kit

Be sure to stop by my blog, Facebook Page and sign up for my newsletter (before tomorrow) so you can collect all the gifts I made for you that coordinate with this month's collaboration kit, Life in Progress. Blog Gift: Facebook Gift: Newsletter gift:
  13. scrapsofcandy

Frosty and Friends Gift

This wraps up our spotlight on Frosty and Friends by Crescent Moon Designs. If you missed out, be sure to stop by our blog to be inspired by our Creative Team, read the full spotlight on Frosty and Friends and grab your gift. When you are done, stop by the store and pick up the kit while it is...
  14. scrapsofcandy

Kiss the Cook Gift

Below is the final gift from the PDW Collaboration kit, Kiss the Cook created for you by our Unwrapped Team. Be sure to stop by our blog to read the complete spotlight on this kit (and find out where to find more yummy gifts). Download your gift here. Happy scrapping!
  15. scrapsofcandy

Share those recipes with free recipe cards!

In our spotlight this week we have the yummy Holiday Cookies Kit by Paste Optional Designs. Stop by our blog to read the full spotlight on this delicious kit. Our Unwrapped Team has put together some sweet Recipe Cards to give you a taste of Holiday Cookies. Be sure to collect them all...
  16. scrapsofcandy

Thank you cards!

Our spotlight kit this week is Abundance by ScrapDZines. Stop by our blog to read the complete spotlight on this kit and be inspired by our fantastic creative team. Our Unwrapped Team were inspired to say "Thank You" with this fall-themed kit and have created printable cards to help you to...
  17. scrapsofcandy

A Sugarplum Treat!

In the spotlight this week we have the Dynamic Digi Duo team of Southern Creek Designs and Paste Optional designs teaming up to bring you the holiday-inspired Sugarplum kit. Be sure to stop by the blog for the complete spotlight on this kit. Our fabulous Unwrapped Team has made this treat...
  18. scrapsofcandy

Wishing you a Spookarific Week

Spookarific by Artgal Style is in our spotlight this week. Step by the blog for the full spotlight on this fun bundle perfect for scrapping all your spooky times. You can get a closer look at some of the fun stuff in this kit by collecting the Quick Page album created by our Unwrapped Team...
  19. scrapsofcandy

I am spellbound . . .

...by all the great stuff in the November Design Team Collaboration Kit. Find out how to get this kit for free and read the full spotlight on it on our blog! Hurry though, this kit will magically disappear on October 31 or shortly there after. Thanks to our Unwrapped Team for these great...
  20. scrapsofcandy

Fall Fun Gift

Fall into some fun with our spotlight kit this week, Fall Fun by Southern Creek Designs. Stop by our blog to see some great inspiration from this kit and read the full spotlight (and don't forget to grab your gifts while you are there). Here is a little sample of this beautiful kit created...