Search results

1. cla

Favorite December 2020 PDW Product Layouts

This will be your last opportunity to recognize favorite pages in the Plain Digital Wrapper Gallery before 15 years becomes memories. We appreciate your choice to showcase your talents, lives, and hearts in this gallery. Give the gift of bringing a smile and a moment of joy to someone by...
  2. cla

Favorite December 2020 Layouts

This will be your last opportunity to recognize favorite pages in the Plain Digital Wrapper Gallery before 15 years becomes memories. We appreciate your choice to showcase your talents, lives, and hearts in this gallery. Give the gift of bringing a smile and a moment of joy to someone by...
  3. cla

November 2020 Layout of the Month Winner

Our very last Layout of the Month Winner Ever is Scrapdolly for her page Autumn. Congratulations! Be sure to use the gift certificate coming your way this month before the store closes.
  4. cla

Favorite November 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Colors start to fade and it gets colder and darker as the days pass (at least where I am) but I can always count on a look through the PDW gallery being a great place to go to see color and find the warmth of memories made and stories told. Nominate your favorite pages for some special...
  5. cla

Favorite November 2020 Layouts

Colors start to fade and it gets colder and darker as the days pass (at least where I am) but I can always count on a look through the PDW gallery being a great place to go to see color and find the warmth of memories made and stories told. Nominate your favorite pages for some special...
  6. cla

October 2020 Layout of the Month

Our Winner for October is this gorgeous page celebrating a sunset by beatricemi!
  7. cla

Favorite October 2020 PDW Product Layouts

I am really grateful for the outlet Digital Scrapbooking is for me and for the many people around the world who form communities of support and caring through this medium. Let's celebrate this beautiful hobby in our lives this month by recognizing a layout or two that inspires and continue to...
  8. cla

Favorite October 2020 Layouts

I am really grateful for the outlet Digital Scrapbooking is for me and for the many people around the world who form communities of support and caring through this medium. Let's celebrate this beautiful hobby in our lives this month by recognizing a layout or two that inspires and continue to...
  9. cla

September 2020 Layout of the Month

Our September Layout of the Mont winner is scrapbookmama for her page Exploring Waterfalls - Congratulations!
  10. cla

August 2020 Layout of the Month

Our August Layout of the Month Winner is KAPOH for her Lucky You ATC. Congratulations!
  11. cla

Favorite September 2020 Layouts

It's my favorite time of year when the weather gets cooler, the new school year begins, and I try to learn new things as well. Pick some favorite layouts in the gallery and try a little something new in your scrapping at least once this month. All pages using any product are eligible for this...
  12. cla

Favorite September 2020 PDW Product Layouts

It's my favorite time of year when the weather gets cooler, the new school year begins, and I try to learn new things as well. Pick some favorite layouts in the gallery and try a little something new in your scrapping at least once this month. All pages using PDW product or for September...
  13. cla

Favorite August 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Goodbye July and Hello August! August is loudly proclaiming, "I'm Hot" where I am. May we all stay in the moderate zone whether we live in the heat or the cold this time of year. One thing we hope isn't moderate though is your enthusiasm for pointing out your favorite layouts in the gallery...
  14. cla

Favorite August 2020 Layouts

Goodbye July and Hello August! August is loudly proclaiming, "I'm Hot" where I am. May we all stay in the moderate zone whether we live in the heat or the cold this time of year. One thing we hope isn't moderate though is your enthusiasm for pointing out your favorite layouts in the gallery...
  15. cla

July 2020 Layout of the Month

Our winner for July is Tammys_Scrapping for her layout Shoes. Love all those tropical flowers!
  16. cla

Favorite July 2020 Layouts

Half of 2020 is officially over. Hopefully the second half brings greater peace, health, and brotherly kindness. Speaking of kindness, leave an extra bit of love here for a layout you want to recognize. Any layouts using any product are welcome here. Wishing you all a month full of memory making!
  17. cla

Favorite July 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Half of 2020 is officially over. Hopefully the second half brings greater peace, health, and brotherly kindness. Speaking of kindness, leave an extra bit of love here for a layout you want to recognize. Any layouts using PDW product or for a PDW July challenge are welcome here. Wishing you...
  18. cla

June 2020 Layout of the Month

Our June winner is Tbear for her page Mr. & Mrs. - so fitting for June - Congratulations!
  19. cla

Favorite June 2020 Layouts

For some of us the weather is really hot and for some of us it's cool. Whether you find a page in the gallery that you think is HOT or COOL let the page creator know how you feel about it here. All pages using non-PDW products go in this thread. See our GSO/PDW Layout thread for all PDW...
  20. cla

Favorite June 2020 PDW Product Layouts

For some of us the weather is really hot and for some of us it's cool. Whether you find a page in the gallery that you think is HOT or COOL let the page creator know how you feel about it here. All pages using PDW products or for a June PDW challenge go in this thread. See our regular GSO...