Search results

1. Digi-Scrap

April Template Challenge

Toyota Highlander4Me!! 4Template Challenge: Credits: Whats The Buzz? By SCD My husband hasn\'t yet bought me a Toyota Highlander, however he\'s concidering it very seriously. We do not believe in being in debt, however under these circumatances in which my husband hopes to up his...
  2. Digi-Scrap

April Template Challenge

Awesome: Thx!!
  3. Digi-Scrap

One Little Word- March 2017

I'd like to participate, however would prefer to use the word: BLESSED, if it is okay??
  4. Digi-Scrap

March Template Challenge

Thx 4 the template: here is mine for the challenge:
  5. Digi-Scrap

February 2017 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Thx so very much. I think it will compliment/go well with your digital scrap kit!!
  6. Digi-Scrap

Here are the previews to the kit(s) I made for this challenge: To see what I did with this Template, for idea sake, please see my LO in the Gallery. I used some of the masks in the below scrap kit. Yes: I always get carried away. Links given to the Moderator in charge of this challenge. You...
  7. Digi-Scrap

I'll wrap them up (put them in a zip) file & then I'll give you the link(s).
  8. Digi-Scrap

Maybe she had some emergency & just hasn't been able to get back with us yet?
  9. Digi-Scrap

I may have to see if I can give this Kit & Template I made to the members of this forum, as I've heard no reply regarding this either. I know most Color Challeges, accept Scrap Kits as freebies.
  10. Digi-Scrap

Digi-Scrap_Cyndi's Challenge Tracker 2017

Thx!! I just got busy & forgot to post them. I know I did more. I'll list them next month. Again, Thx!!
  11. Digi-Scrap

Jan 2017: Photo masked and framed with fine line/ stroke frame.

Here is my take: The weather in Sunsites, AZ & a masked picture with my husband & our Plott Hound Puppies playing fetch. 3 Masks total in the Template!!
  12. Digi-Scrap

Feb 2017 Camera Wrapping- F for February

Old Fart My (old Fart) husband playing fetch with the puppies in the Desert. I guess that makes me an old fart, after all I'm 4 years older then he is: L.O.L. Credits: Be Positive by MHD Template by CWCreations (A.K.A.: Me)
  13. Digi-Scrap

February 17 - Quote Challenge! Happy Birthday!

My Birthday, actually is in March. Don't mind doing this a month early though. I dreamed last night that I married my husband again & we got married on both our Birthdays 7 days apart.
  14. Digi-Scrap

@: Sara-Gate Mother @ Play I made a digital scrap kit & template & layout for the Wrapping In Color Challenge, which is used in this My L.O. Where would you like me to apply my digital scrap kit & Template, to share with others here @ this forum?
  15. Digi-Scrap

Love it, this one should be my next challenge to do: Thx!!
  16. Digi-Scrap

Earn a free mega kit for joining PDW!

New Members: 1. Introduce yourself in the forum: My Intro. 2. Complete one challenge and post your layout in the gallery. Challenge!! Be sure to read the post on how you can earn even more free gifts by completing challenges. 3. Comment on five layouts in the gallery. Not sure how I...
  17. Digi-Scrap

I followed one of the links & it was broken. BTW: Thx!!
  18. Digi-Scrap

Interesting, I've been doing this, not knowing I can earn a freebie for this. I should be there soon!! :)