Search results

1. Elizabeth Weaver

A Conservatory Garden

New in store - A Conservatory Garden! And some layouts done with the kit!
  2. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - September - Skills

Caught up on sending bonuses - You have another week to get your layouts in, thanks!
  3. Elizabeth Weaver

September VP #1 - Playing With Gradients/Inspiration Image

@Tedasgram if you can't, then show us something special you CAN do in it, so you can count it for a wrapper! I'm good with that if gradients won't play nicely with your program.
  4. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge- September 2020

Brilliant Template, Lisa! I saw ducks with Floofy hairstyles the other day - didn't even know they exist! Apparently they have recessive genes for a skull deformation, but they just look like they have a floofy head! lol
  5. Elizabeth Weaver

Becki do you know the story? It's just high enough for a man on horseback to reach, so a story circulated that all the knights would rub it for good luck. But in fact an artist put it there in the 1990s. The arch isn't even old enough for knights! The nose is on the right hand side of the arch...
  6. Elizabeth Weaver

Good morning September! What happened to August and why was he so eager to run away? I guess the shame of being part of 2020? Alrighty then - I've been playing with this one for a while and wanted to share with you. I saw this inspiration in an advertisement - And every time I saw the...
  7. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - September - Skills

How the heck is it time for September already??? I just need to put a big red FAIL stamp over 2020 and start fresh. As I understand it, school return this fall is varied all over our country - by state, by school district, by parent decision, and who knows what else. But the thing that won't...
  8. Elizabeth Weaver

Back to School - 30% off Elizabeth's Market Cross Aug 29 - 31!

Just a quick one but all my brand new stuff is included in the sale! https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=210
  9. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - August 2020 - Mystery

Note to self - sent out bonus to here!
  10. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge- August 2020

Thank you Lisa!
  11. Elizabeth Weaver

Always Dreamy Watercolor series

Introducing Always Dreamy - so far I have tags, papers, quickpages, and overlays. https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=18802&cat=&page=1 https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=18799&cat=&page=1...
  12. Elizabeth Weaver

An End To Summer

I loved working on this one, especially the backgrounds - https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=18753&cat=0&page=1
  13. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - August 2020 - Mystery

Have you ever heard just the tiniest bit of a song and cant remember what it is or where you heard it? You certainly can't remember any of the words; not enough to do a lyrics search online, but it's driving you crazy that you can't identify it. It's just a mystery! And the ancestor's photo that...
  14. Elizabeth Weaver

OLW July 2020 - Things Your Parents Said

Note to self - caught up to here on bonus -
  15. Elizabeth Weaver

July Bonus VP - Bogo Challenge!

Note to self - bonus sent to here.
  16. Elizabeth Weaver

@Pups_r_Paps - you don't think I would have copy/pasted the directions without paying attention to what they said, do you? But of course I did, lol. Thanks for mentioning - I changed the original post.
  17. Elizabeth Weaver

I have a BOGO challenge for you this month! You'll still have your regularly scheduled VP July challenges; this is just a little special I wanted to throw in. I've put A Farmhouse Fourth on sale for 30% off. If you post a layout using it by July 31 and put it in this thread so I don't miss it...
  18. Elizabeth Weaver

OLW July 2020 - Things Your Parents Said

Okay, it's not ONE word this month - but your parents generally had the LAST word! What were some of their common phrases? One of the things my dad used to say was, "You can bet your bottom bippy". I have collected a few for you to use, but you aren't restricted to the free word art! I would...
  19. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - June 2020 - Imagination

Note to self - caught up again on bonus. If I missed anyone please let me know!