Search results

1. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Banner

Installing a Banner ( 468x60 ) Create your banner as a JPEG or PNG or GIFF and then upload it to Photobucket. I personally like inserting them at the bottom of my blog but you can put it under your header as well. On the Page Elements mini tab under the Layout tab, there is an area to...
  2. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Siggy

This is made using Blogger Blogs with the Minima Template Installing a Siggy ( 100-200x84approx ) This will insert a signature image into ever post you ever write or have ever written, its an easy fun way to personalize every post! Create your siggy (signature) and save it as a PNG...
  3. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Divider

This is made using Blogger Blogs with the Minima Template Installing a Divider ( 410x70-134 approx ) What we are working on in this post is a post divider, using this tut it will automatically show up between every post you have done and will do! Create your divider using the size...
  4. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Side Tabs, Blinkies, Grabit Buttons

This is made using Blogger Blogs with the Minima Template Installing Side Tabs ( 234x119approx ), Blinkie (150x50 ), Grabit Button ( 200x200 ) Okay another one of the easiest ways to customize your blog. The Side Bar Tabs and the Grabit Button can be saved as JPEG, PNG, or GIFF, the...
  5. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Background

This is made using Blogger Blogs with the Minima Template Installing your background ( 2000x1044 72ppi-under 1MB ) Okay this size is a little big I know, this is the best size I have found that covers my blog without the weird white box (I have a 22inch screen so tons of blogs have a...
  6. a84martin

Customizing Your Blog~ Header

This is made using Blogger Blogs with the Minima Template Installing your header ( 650x250 ) One of the easiest ways to customize your blog, create your header in your favorite program, save it at a PNG, JPEG, or even a GIFF (remember however the larger the file size the longer it takes to...
  7. a84martin

Intro to Photobucket- types of links

Intro to Photobucket links Ok once you begin loading photos into your Photobucket account, you will notice when you scroll your mouse over a picture a little drop down box will appear under each photo. There are 4 different types of links in this box, there are: Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML...
  8. a84martin

2.) The 4 Major Tabs

The 4 Major Tabs Are: Posting, Settings, Layout, Monetize Under each tab there are mini tabs. We will start with one of the major tabs and learn everything there is to know in each of the mini tabs. First will be, Posting Tab The mini tabs include: New Post, Edit Posts, Comment...
  9. a84martin

1.) Intro AKA Start Here

This tutorial is for blogger/blogspot blogs Thinking about starting a blog? Have no idea where to start? Maybe you already have a blog and are growing frustrated seeing other people having cool customized blogs while yours is standard? Well I am here to help you with that! Before you...