2. Tbear

Farm House by FranB Designs

Super layouts, Ladies!
  3. Tbear

A Boy's Adventure!

Thank you!
  4. Tbear

Good Morning 9-17-19

Looking forward to the pirates' arrival...especially the cute ones with the dangling sabers. (Did I say that out loud?)
  5. Tbear

Good Morning 9-17-19

School back in session is like the calm after a wonderful but draining party. And a relief that everyone enjoyed themselves and are in good health. Oh heck...I even feel that way when my grand puppies go home after only a few hours. :)
  6. Tbear

Game - Gimme the ABC's

I -Invention Hubby (having a degree in mechanical engineering) always wanted to have the patent for an invention that he designed. He came very close once and hopes to achieve this before his time is over.
  7. Tbear

Game - Last letter, first letter

Fluff
  8. Tbear

VP#2 Challenge September 2019 – LYRIC

Chances are I will find something Wonderful Wonderful to scrap... then again...It's Not For Me To Say...:)
  9. Tbear

groceries
  10. Tbear

Game - Gimme the ABC's

G - Ghost It's on my sister's bucket list. She swears there is one roaming in her house and she wants to see her and talk with her.
  11. Tbear

September 13

I'm thinking...it's not the birthday...it's the "common" So... this might be the cure
  12. Tbear

September 2019 Quote Challenge

Work With Your Strengths
  13. Tbear

Game - Gimme the ABC's

E - Europe (take a summer and travel to all those marvelous places you only read about)
  14. Tbear

dots
  15. Tbear

Game - Gimme the ABC's

C- Caramel & Chocolate Ice Cream (I have a lactose problem and maybe I can sneak some ice cream without any consequences)