Recent content by smikeel

1. smikeel

Variety Pack Challenge June 1 - 15 2018 (Poster Inspiration)

I was inspired by the boat. My son took this photo in 2010 while on a trip to Maui. Better Luck Next Time I used Just Beachy-The Stuff, Just Beachy-Solid Papers, and Just Beachy-Pattern Paper Pack all by Bubble's Bits.
  2. smikeel

June Camera Wrapping Challenge

Seven is my number - there are a lot of them in my son's and my own birthdays. Playing Dress-Up I used Just Sweet by Phlox Dragon Designs.
  3. smikeel

Smikeel's 2018 Wrapper Tracking

June 2018 total starting points: 11 Camera Wrapping - 1+1=2 One Little Word - 1+1=2 Quote Challenge - 1+1=2 Template Challenge TTNRH Wrapping In Color Signature Challenge - 1+1=2 Variety Pack #1 1+1=2 Variety Pack #2 June Total: 10 Total: 21
  4. smikeel

June 2018

This is my son, and my father. My dad taught my son a lot of things over the years. The Shield I used the Free Word Art (Thank You Lisa!), and Happiness Is both by Southern Creek Designs.
  5. smikeel

Favorite June 2018 PDW Product Layouts

Thank you!! Great way for me to start my day!
  6. smikeel

June 2018 Digi Love

June: Begin - June 1st - 1046 End -
  7. smikeel

May 2018 Digi-Lovin'

Got it - Thanks!
  8. smikeel

Siggy Challenge - June 2018

I decided to go with prehistoric animals. :D June 2018 Siggy I used RAWR! by Dae Designs.
  9. smikeel

Siggy Challenge - June 2018

Hummm - I'll have to think about what kind of critter I want to put in my siggy. Great idea you have here Kiana!
  10. smikeel

June 2018

I agree - Great quote!!
  11. smikeel

One Little Word - June 2018

OK Z - how is this for a nonsensical word? LOL Gannah I used the free word art (Thank You Elizabeth!), and Love Of Family (not in store) both by Elizabeth's Market Cross.
  12. smikeel

June Camera Wrapping Challenge

This is going to be fun.
  13. smikeel

VP #2 May 15 - May 31

I was inspired by the daisies, the butterfly, and the nice spring flower photo on the bottom. Spring Flowers I used Daisies Are Such Happy Flowers Bundle by Carla's Treasures Designs.
  14. smikeel

May 2018 TTNRH

I'm lovin' these pages! Here is mine. The Ugly Duckling I used We Are Family Element Pack, We Are Family Patterned Papers, and We Are Family Solid Papers all by Bubble's Bits.
  15. smikeel

May 2018

This is my father. He never hesitated to do what might normally be known as *women's work* which set a wonderful example for my brothers and I. To me sharing responsibility for all the chores and caring for the children is a way for a father to love a mother (and vice-versa). And...if you can't...