Recent content by mrscwooddell

1. mrscwooddell

Good Morning! 5-25-2020

Cute! Thank you!
  2. mrscwooddell

Good Morning! 5-26-2020

Oh yay! Cant wait to see them! we spent Sunday trying to finish up on the huge task list at my mom's house, so we spent the day at home for memorial day. But we got a lot of stuff cleaned and straightened up at our house. Hubby and youngest daughter are great at organizing things...I suck at...
  3. mrscwooddell

Good Morning! 1-30-2020

The only message I hate are the ones where you say Hello......then wait a bit and say Hello again...people used to assume you had answered and could not hear them. lol Now I just use the simple you have reached me, leave a message...lol Have a great day all! :)
  4. mrscwooddell

INSD is COMING! It's better than winter!

INSD is COMING! It's better than winter!
  5. mrscwooddell

Bonus: Valentine's Day Challenge

These are all sooooo adorable! You ladies totally rocked this template! <3
  6. mrscwooddell

WOW! These both look great! Way to go ladies! <3
  7. mrscwooddell

Here is mine: I used Petal Pushers Happy Hour Packs by Digital Gator Designs for mine.
  8. mrscwooddell

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a fun template I made to challenge you all to scrap your loves on this day, whether it be people, pets, food, books, movies, etc. Just scrap it! Use my template here: {Click Image to download} Or click here. It comes with a choice of the Word "Loves" or "Love"...
  9. mrscwooddell

February TTNRH- 2019

If I had time for this one...too funny
  10. mrscwooddell

Claudette 2019 Tracking

Siggy Challenge for February 2019 = 2 Wrappers Link: https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com...oto=91337&title=my-february-signature&cat=918 February template Challenge = 2 Wrappers I used Owl Always Love You Kit by Scrappin Serenity at Plain Digital Wrapper. Link...
  11. mrscwooddell

Template Challenge Feb 2019

Here is mine: I used Owl Always Love You Kit by Scrappin Serenity at Plain Digital Wrapper. Link: https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=91340&title=owl-always-love-you&cat=813
  12. mrscwooddell

Feb2019 Digi Lovin'

Starting at 1406: Ending at 1422 for now... Total of 16 {now to get busy at work} lol
  13. mrscwooddell

February 2019 Siggy Challenge

Here is mine: Hugs all! :)
  14. mrscwooddell

Claudette 2019 Tracking

thanks @crazsquaw ! Now if I can remember to post them here! LOL ;)