Recent content by Kimberly Stewart

1. Kimberly Stewart

November 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

The posting gift was sent out last night. Be sure to check your private messages to download it! :)
  2. Kimberly Stewart

December 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 4 of the 5 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only. 3. Use the color swatch to mix and...
  3. Kimberly Stewart

November 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 4 of the 7 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only. 3. Use the color swatch to mix and match...
  4. Kimberly Stewart

September 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Check your private messages for your posting bonus! I just sent it out!
  5. Kimberly Stewart

I havent forgotten you all! Your posting bonus will be sent out tomorrow (Friday 10/4)
  6. Kimberly Stewart

October 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Well, it has been a busy year for me! My son got married in June, moved my Mom in with us in July, the end of August brought news that I was going to be a GrandMa in the Spring next year (and I had to wait until September to tell anyone!) and then in September, we moved my Mother in Law in with...
  7. Kimberly Stewart

Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 3 of the 6 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only. 3. Use the color swatch to mix and match...
  8. Kimberly Stewart

Cup of Joe by Kimberly Stewart

New in the store today! Cup of Joe - on sale 30% off! Be sure to participate in the August monthly Wrapping with Color challenge to get the coordinating mini kit for FREE!
  9. Kimberly Stewart

July 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Wonderful job everyone! Check your inbox for your posting gift!
  10. Kimberly Stewart

August 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 4 of the 7 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only. 3. Use the color swatch to mix and match...
  11. Kimberly Stewart

June 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Check your private messages for your posting bonus! ;)
  12. Kimberly Stewart

July 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 4 of the 7 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only. 3. Use the color swatch to mix and...
  13. Kimberly Stewart

May 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Check your inboxes for your posting gift! :)
  14. Kimberly Stewart

June 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

We are halfway through the year already! Oh my goodness, this year is just flying by! Do you have any special summer plans? Your challenge, should you accept it: 1. Use at least 4 of the 6 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact. 2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout...
  15. Kimberly Stewart

April 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Check your inboxes for the posting gift!