Recent content by geoleoan

1. geoleoan

Favorite June 2019 PDW Product Layouts

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=95151&title=mer-ruby&cat=898 Gorgeous page by Crazsquaw
  2. geoleoan

Good Morning!

great new look! i`m trying to keep my eyes open, feeling too sleepy.
  3. geoleoan

Favorite June 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Wonderful page by Jakm
  4. geoleoan

Favorite June 2019 Layouts

Love the details and the clean design in this page by Mother Bear!
  5. geoleoan

wonderful art work by Oldenmeade!
  6. geoleoan

Love this beautiful, cheerful page by Bianca
  7. geoleoan

Wedne..... Thursday 6-13-19

I`m having the same problem and my friends are trying to convince me to have a bottox. Okay I said, it`s not big deal if children can`t understand when I`m happy, but what about when I`m angry? I`ll have to fold my forehead by hand to make a frown and show it?
  8. geoleoan

Tuesday 6-11-19

Last days of school here and we have one party after another, celebrations, students festivals... Lets hope that my camera will stand.
  9. geoleoan

Tuesday 6-4-19

You don`t have lightning rods? Here churches, big buildings and isolated houses have. Of course sometimes lightings are very strong, when they struck, like the one that fell at the lighting rod of the Acropole and it was so strong that three people was injured.
  10. geoleoan

Monday 6-3-19

Ι can feel you...
  11. geoleoan

Wednesday

Is rhubarb a fruit?? I thought its a vegetable
  12. geoleoan

Wednesday

Well lemons destroyed my teeth. I love strawberries but they are not as good as "wild strawberries". When we visited my grandma, we used to pick up tiny wild strawberries. They were amazing and sweet. I also like apples and cherries.
  13. geoleoan

Tuesday

We have elections here and there is a lot of tension, especially in work!
  14. geoleoan

Wednesday

Never seen before red bananas even though I have traveled to most of the places that says you can find them!
  15. geoleoan

Favorite May 2019 Layouts

wonderful boyish page by Glori2