Recent content by Elizabeth Weaver

1. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - August 2020 - Mystery

Have you ever heard just the tiniest bit of a song and cant remember what it is or where you heard it? You certainly can't remember any of the words; not enough to do a lyrics search online, but it's driving you crazy that you can't identify it. It's just a mystery! And the ancestor's photo that...
  2. Elizabeth Weaver

OLW July 2020 - Things Your Parents Said

Note to self - caught up to here on bonus -
  3. Elizabeth Weaver

July Bonus VP - Bogo Challenge!

Note to self - bonus sent to here.
  4. Elizabeth Weaver

@Pups_r_Paps - you don't think I would have copy/pasted the directions without paying attention to what they said, do you? But of course I did, lol. Thanks for mentioning - I changed the original post.
  5. Elizabeth Weaver

I have a BOGO challenge for you this month! You'll still have your regularly scheduled VP July challenges; this is just a little special I wanted to throw in. I've put A Farmhouse Fourth on sale for 30% off. If you post a layout using it by July 31 and put it in this thread so I don't miss it...
  6. Elizabeth Weaver

OLW July 2020 - Things Your Parents Said

Okay, it's not ONE word this month - but your parents generally had the LAST word! What were some of their common phrases? One of the things my dad used to say was, "You can bet your bottom bippy". I have collected a few for you to use, but you aren't restricted to the free word art! I would...
  7. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - June 2020 - Imagination

Note to self - caught up again on bonus. If I missed anyone please let me know!
  8. Elizabeth Weaver

Caught up to here on sending bonus. Thank you all!
  9. Elizabeth Weaver

@ollitko if you're doing five layouts in one go I'm impressed!!! I can sometimes make quick pages a few at a time but finding photos for all of them takes me for.ev.er. I guess I need to get back to scrapping some vacation photos. Which means I need to make a vacation kit....hmmm....
  10. Elizabeth Weaver

@ollitko that's gorgeous! Love those colors. It's not in your gallery yet or I would have commented there! Nice take on the challenge.
  11. Elizabeth Weaver

I think we've all been using our imaginations lately - either to dream of things we can't actually do or places we can't actually go at the moment, or to come up with ways to be productive or creative at home! This month's word is Imagine or Imagination. Use some form of 'imagine' in the title...
  12. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge- May 2020

I love how some scrappers are turning this upside down! I wasn't that creative. Here's mine:
  13. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - May 2020 - Morning

I'm caught up to here on sending the bonus - will send the rest out at the end of the month. Thanks y'all!
  14. Elizabeth Weaver

May 2020 Variety Pack #1

Wow, that's a beautiful piece of art! Thanks for sharing!