Recent content by Elizabeth Weaver

1. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge- February 2020

I'm always inspired by the colors you use to complete the template preview!
  2. Elizabeth Weaver

February 2020 - VP 1

I don't scrap enough, so I want to play along! I chose: and And mine started out looking a bit more like those two combined, but then I tweaked! I still have the sleeping child and the polka dot blends from the second layout, and the angled paper (albeit moved a bit) and the corner cluster...
  3. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - February 2020 - Sweet

My layout! This is a quickpage I just put in the store. '][/URL]
  4. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - February 2020 - Sweet

Hello, all you sweet people! I've got a sweet challenge for you this month! I hope you're smiling sweetly! More likely you are grimacing at my bad puns, but that's okay too. So I'll get sweet to the point. Um...staaaaaaaapppp! Okay, okay. Use the word 'sweet' or some variation of it in the...
  5. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge- January 2020

Terrific template! Took me a long time because there are so many layers, and I didn't even use them all! Thanks Lisa!
  6. Elizabeth Weaver

One Little Word - January 2020 - Chill

@lebjs Jo you know for your scrapbook you should keep whichever version you want! Looks good either way.
  7. Elizabeth Weaver

@lebjs Jo no worries! lol Just thought it was funny.
  8. Elizabeth Weaver

@lebjs Jo those photos are adorable and it's a beautiful layout, but are you trynna cheat or just see if I'm paying attention!? ha ha! That's the word art from the collab kit! Our word here is 'chill'! lol :)
  9. Elizabeth Weaver

In the northern hemisphere, most of us are going into the chilly season, and pulling out some warm sweaters. For those of you in the southern hemisphere, pull out some of those winter photos you didn't get scrapped in July because we were only offering you hot summer products! You can go for...
  10. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge-December 2019

Thank you Lisa!
  11. Elizabeth Weaver

A Farmhouse Hanukkah by EMC

@mscrafts8 - yes, there are two choices of flames! I'm glad y'all like the bread - I drew it; it's not a scan or photo.
  12. Elizabeth Weaver

VP #1 - December - You Are Loved

@stater - I probably used a 7 7 50 10 on that. 7 vertical and horizontal offset, 50 percent opacity, and a 10 percent blur. Does that help?
  13. Elizabeth Weaver

Template Challenge-December 2019

I love this one! Shape of the journaling is brilliant. I just can't get my program to do that so I'll have to fake it.
  14. Elizabeth Weaver

A Farmhouse Hanukkah by EMC

As always, all unique backgrounds and hand drawn elements! This kit has some interesting frames which did not display well in the sample image, so they aren't on it. (cluttered it up big time!) Thanks for looking! https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=18096&cat=0&page=1