4. Betsyfru

Game - Gimme the ABC's

M - make those steps count!
  5. Betsyfru

Game - Quick Wits

Love
  6. Betsyfru

February 7

I am being...I don't know what, maybe lazy? Lol!
  7. Betsyfru

Game - Quick Wits

crème-filled
  8. Betsyfru

Game - Last letter, first letter

simply
  9. Betsyfru

Game - Gimme the ABC's

K - keep on trying to lose those last 10 pounds!
  10. Betsyfru

Good Morning! 2-6-2020

It's very windy here today but thankfully the rain has moved on! We have been blessed with a pretty easy winter so far. That's what is nice about living in South Carolina!
  11. Betsyfru

February 2020 Siggy Challenge

Hi there, Betsyfru here, a few days late with your February Siggy Challenge. Sorry about that, don't know where the days went! So, February is typically thought of as the month of LOVE, and ♥HEARTS♥ signify LOVE, so I want you to use lots of HEARTS in your siggy this month, at least 5! I used...
  12. Betsyfru

Good Morning! 2-3-2020

I watched it and was happy with the result, even if my Ravens weren't there. I did not care for the half time show, but I did like the commercials!
  13. Betsyfru

Favorite January 2020 Layouts

I also love this one by Oldenmeade, called A Love Affair With Life. I really like the composition of the layout and the B&W photo with the kit. Gallery Link
  14. Betsyfru

Favorite January 2020 Layouts

This one made me smile - I love kitty layouts, and this one is so cute - sherlock by weaselwatchr. Gallery Linkhttps://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=100594
  15. Betsyfru

Favorite January 2020 PDW Product Layouts

This one from @SassyCassie , Zodiac Doughnuts & Ice Cream, is just a fabulous representation of what one can do with products from Elizabeth's Market Cross! Gallery Link