March 23, 2013
Give me space challenge is now up!
Welcome to this month’s “Give Me Space” Challenge!
As always, I AM thrilled to have you all join us here! Meeting new members and seeing everyone try something new is always fascinating to watch unfold – thank you for being here!
This month’s challenge:
Please use the following kit in your design:
Check out the forum to see how you can get this kit for free!
Items in your layout:
- Please design whatever you feel is a “white space” or “minimalist” layout using the kit above. You MAY use a template from another designer.
- The ONLY requirement is that you use my “Lucky Clover” Kit.
- Your layout needs to be 80% of the kit above
- You CAN enter more than one design!
* IMPORTANT: IF you download the kit, it is required that you submit at least ONE layout in our awesome gallery here at PDW!
Have fun and make it YOURS! I can’t wait to see your designs! Please take a moment to share this challenge and invite your friends to join in…they must download the kit as an individual to join – please don’t share. Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE: Plain Digital Wrapper also has a “Point Program” when you participate in our Challenges. Please go here to read how to earn a FREE $5.00 Gift Card:
Have fun and simply make it yours!
Here are a few amazing layout that have been submitted:
Come join us for some fun!